Please note that filling in the registration form does not guarantee admission
- Entries with regard to Name, Date and place of Birth should be in conformity with the passport
- Children seeking admission to KG 1 class should have completed 4(Four)years of age as on 31st March of the current year.
- Underage children are not granted admission in keeping with instruction from the Ministry of Education, However, in special circumstances, the age limit for pupil seeking admission from Grade 2 to Grade 4 and coming from recognized schools, can be waived to some extent, provided approval is given by KHDA/MOE.
- All admissions from Grade KG 2 to Grade 9 are granted based on the performance at the ELIGIBILITY TEST, interview with Principal, availability of seats, and submission of his/her original Transfer Certificate or School leaving Certificate from the last school attended by him/her showing his /her Annual Examination results and promotion to higher class.
- All admissions are subject to MINISTRY / KHDA APPROVAL.
- Admission will not be granted to pupils who do not complete the KHDA Registration and signing of the Parent-School Contract.
- No pupil is permitted to attend school till his/her Health card (valid) photocopy and vaccination card (original) is submitted to the school’s Medical Centre.